Medicinal Uses and Health Benefits of Viola Suffruticosa
Viola Suffruticosa (known as Orithazh Thamarai ) has many other names like viola odorata, viola tricolor, and in native it is called as sweet violets, Johnny jump ups, and miniature pansies.
- Violas have excellent ability to strengthen blood vessel.
- It is an excellent natural herbal plant to loosen and drive out phlegm.
- It is known to have best anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial and diuretic properties.
- Used for treating cold & bronchitis.
- Improves the immune system.
- Viola is a remedy for rheumatism.
- Due to its anti-microbial property, it gives excellent treatment for skin problems.
- Viola Suffruticosa used for eczema to prevent headaches.
- Some time it is used as anti-tumour remedy.
- Viola used for external body treatment like minor cuts/wounds, skin rashes, swellings, heat boils, acnes, itching and so on.