Medicinal Uses Of Aristolochia Bracteata / Aadu Theenda Palai / Aristolochia Bracteolata
Aristolochia Bracteata (bracteolate ) is a plant. It is also called as Aristolochia Bracteoteolata. This herbal plant is widely used in Chinese and Ayurvedic medicine. It has more than 400 species. Aristolochia bracteolate is known as AADU THHEENDA PALAI in tamil.
Aristolochia Bracteata herbal plants have wonderful medicinal uses
- It is very good natural product for treating fever.
- Aristolochia Bracteata has Anti Bacterial, Anti fungal and Anti microbial properties.
- It boost the immune system.
- Aristolochia Bracteata has excellent wound healing property. The leaves paste is applied on minor wounds and cuts.
- It is called as worm killer, because it has excellent property to destroy parasitic worms.
- Aristolochia Bracteata gives relief from rheumatism (achy joints).
- It has many medical uses for colic (baby crying for hours continuously), gallbladder pain, gout, weight loss and so on.
- It is used to treat snake bite.