Name – Basil
Scientific Name – Ocimum basilicum
Other Name – Great basil, Saint-Joseph’s-wort
Kingdom – Plantae
Family – Lamiaceae
Native / Origin – Tropical regions
Taking basil daily is good for colds and lungs related health issue will cure gradually. Tulsi (basil) mainly protects against infection in the lungs.
Types of basil
- Thai basil
- Anise basil
- Cinnamon basil
- Purple basil
- Rubin basil
- Globe basil
- Dark opal basil
- Lettuce leaf basil
Taking basil leaves daily in the morning
- Purify your blood
- Will get relief from chest pain, throat pain, and abdominal pain
- Gets glowing skin
Basil (Tulsi) Medicinal Benefits
- Eating Tulsi daily will give good relief from ear pain, dysentery, constipation and kidney-related health issues.
- Tulsi tincture (Basil leaves extract) will help to recover from STDs (Sexually transmitted disease) and get rid of mouth odor.
- Basil helps to maintain the body temperature.
- Basil juice helps to cure cold and asthma-related health problems.
- Tulsi improves the digestive & immune system and strength heart & lungs.
- It helps women’s breastfeeding secretion.
- Take 2to3 drops basil leaves juice and drop in nose will remove nasal blocks.
- Chewing basil leaf will give good relief from toothache and tooth pain.
- Apply tulsi leaf juice in the chest inflammation areas will reduces the pain & inflammation.
- Crush basil leaves, ginger and add them in 1/2 litter of water and boil for few minutes then filter it – drinking 50 ml of filtered water cure fever caused by bile.
- Take basil leaves juice and add honey to it – Drinking daily in morning & evening will cure heart disease.
- Take basil leaves, 5 hibiscus flowers and ½ litter water – boil them till it becomes ¼ level of content – Drinking this water will cure heart pain and flatulence.