Leaves of Adhatoda Vasica (commonly known in English as ‘Malabar nut’ and Adathoda in Tamil) is very important and useful herbal plant. It is also called as Adhatoda, vaska and vasa.
Benefits of Adhatoda
- Adhatoda leaves are well used as herbal treatment for cold and cough. -Take 1 teaspoon of adhatoda vasica juice 3 times a day.
- Adhatoda is very helpful in treating indigestion problem – Mix 2 teaspoon of adhatoda juice with fresh ginger juice and take twice in a day.
- It will give good relief for those who are experiencing excessive bleeding while menstrual cycle.
- Adhatoda visca leaves smoke is used to treat Asthma.
- Adhatoda leaf juice is used for treating bleeding piles – One teaspoon of fresh leaf juice twice a day will give good relief from bleeding piles.
- It is also used for skin diseases treatment.
- Leaves are also used for malaria treatment.
- It increases memory power.
- Adhadhota is used to reduce the high blood pressure.
- The juice extract of the Adhatoda leaves is used to cure diarrhoea, stomach upset, and dysentery.
- It protects the respiratory system.