Amazing Health Benefits and Medicinal Uses of Cynodon Dactylon
Cynodon Dactylon (known as Arugampul ) has many popular names such as doob grass, durva grass, Bermuda grass, dogs tooth grass, conch grass and so on. Cynodon Dactylon has many medicinal and health uses. It also used as home remedies for various health problems.
Medicinal Uses of Cynodon Dactylon
- Durva grass used for many diseases mainly for healing wounds (injuries), piles, diabetes and gynaecological issues.
- It has both anti-viral and anti-microbial property.
- Cynodon Dactylon gives good relief for prolonged menstrual duration and excessive bleeding.
- Durva grass has potassium, sodium, proteins, carbohydrate, calcium, fibre and many other nutritional values.
- It cures acidity problem.
- Durva grass enhances the immune system.
- It controls the blood sugar level and fatigue.
- It gives good result for the people who are suffering from piles and other haemorrhoids problem.
- Bermuda grass reduces the digestion and digestive complaints.
- It acts as a natural blood purifier.
- Durva grass is used to treat the anaemic patience, as it increases the RBC.
- The Juice can be applied to overcome the eye infections.
- Skin rashes can also be cured by Cynodon Dactylon.