Here is the preparation for organic hair oil
- Curry leaves
- Cassia auriculata ( Avaram Flower )
- Eclipta alba (Karisalankanni)
- Vilamiccai Root (Vetiveria Zizanioides )
- Aloe Vera
Above mentioned each herbs 10 grams, pure coconut oil 1 liter
Procedure for preparing herbal hair oil
- Grind Henna, Hibiscus, Curry leaves, Cassia auriculata, Eclipta alba Aloe Vera and make into paste.
- Pour one liter of coconut oil in a pan and heat it, then add the herbal paste in to it and boil it in moderate flame.
- Then add Vilamiccai Root into it, and heat the oil till the oil colour turns into golden brown.
- Filter the oil and keep it in dry place and use it after two days.
Use this homemade organic herbal hair oil and reduce the hair fall and reduce the stress.