Mucus is the thick and sticky fluid that occasionally clogs up your nasal passages and even your throat. While mucus in the nasal passages is easier to flush out, the mucus in the throat tends to get stuck, causing much irritation.
- Common cold (viral respiratory infection)
- Sinusitis (inflammation or infection of the sinuses)
- Bacterial infections
- Coughing up clear, yellow, light brown, or green mucus
- Sore throat
- Take limited cool drinks and cooling sensible food.
- Avoid smoking and drinking alcohol.
- Get advice from your doctor.
- Vitex negundo leaves (Nochi)
- Vitex negundo, commonly known as chastetree, is a large, aromatic flowering shrub that possesses anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, antifungal and analgesic properties potentially useful in the treatment of superficial injuries, skin infections and as a potential insect repellent.
Take some vitex negundo leaves, put into the boil water. Then inhale the steam, it will reduce your cold and sinus problem.