How to make Pirandai Rasam – for stomach disorder
Amazing Multiple Health benefits of ‘Pirandai’ aka ‘Adamant Creeper’ and ‘Veldt Grape’
Pirandai is a creeper plant also known as ‘Adamant Creeper’ and ‘Veldt Grape’ has lot of health benefits.
- Pirandai helps curing stomach problems like Ulcer & Indigestion symptoms
- Pirandai is a very good remedy to expel intestinal worms and avoid health issues like stomach pain, dysentery, diarrhea etc.
- Eating Pirandai is the best way to cure piles without surgery
- Regular intake of Pirandai would treat Obesity naturally as ‘Adamant Creeper’ shed extra Fat in your body
- Pirandai is an effective detoxification agent as it can flush out harmful toxins from the body naturally and purifies the Blood
- Pirandai Keeps the cholesterol level in control and reduce heart disorders
Rasam is one of the popular south Indian dishes prepared in all house. Let us see in detail the procedure to prepare Pirandai Rasam.
- Pirandai – 50 Gram
- Tomato – 2
- Onion – 1
- Green chillies – 2
- Garlic – 8
- Tamarind – (required amount)
- Turmeric powder – (required amount)
- Pepper – 5
- Cumin- (required amount)
- Anise – (required amount)
- Salt – (required amount)
- Sesame oil – 50mg
- Curry leaves
How to make Pirandai Rasam
- Fry Pirandai without oil and set aside
- Soak Tamarind in water and squeeze the juice, remove the pulp and keep aside
- Grind Pirandai, Pepper, Cumin, Anise, Garlic all together
- Heat Sesame oil in pan and add anise, curry leaves, onion, green chillies, turmeric powder and sauté along till you get nice aroma
- Add the grinded ingredients with tomato
- Now add required amount of water, tamarind juice
- Add salt to taste
- Let them boil for few minutes till you get the rasam consistency.
That’s all the healthy and tasty Pirandai rasam is ready. Eating Pirandai rasam regularly with rice is good for health.