Stomach pain can occur commonly due to indigestion, acidity, high body heat etc.
- Hyperthermia (High body heat)
- Weather changes (summer days)
- Pain on stomach.
- Drink 2 to 3 quarts of water daily.
- Avoid hot, heavy meals.
- Avoid alcohol and smoking.
- Determine if the person is taking any medications that increase hyperthermia risk; if so; consult with the patient’s physician.
- Mango immature leaves
Leaves of mango consist of group of tannins called anthocyanidins. Some European Physicians used mango tea (watery extract from mango leaves) to treat not only diabetes but also blood vessel problems and eye complaints related to this disease. They help slow down the progress of diabetes angiopathy (disease of the blood vessels due to diabetes). Mango leaves are great for lowering blood glucose but also have the ability to strengthen blood vessels and also lower blood pressure. And the juice of mango leaves can help reduce the inflammation and swelling of insect bites.
Take some mango immature leaves, clean and dry it. Then powder it. Take 1 spoon of this power, mix with honey and eat it.